Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fake N' Bake

Beck has been through a lot in the first few days of life, he is really a tough kid though. He always seems to find the good in otherwise difficult situations. He has risky levels of bilirubin and has to be under UV lights all day to get his liver to stop acting a foo'. Over here at the Nelson house, Beck has his own personal tanning salon...


Mom and Dad didn't want Beck to feel bad that he had to wear eye protection... so we showed him how cool it can be and all joined in on the fun.

Beck just getting comfortable.


Dad thinks he looks like an Aquabat or some sort of superhero with his mask on.

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Awww.
The family that catches rays together--stays together! (Or something like that.)

Anonymous said...

what's up guys? Congrats! I can't wait to come up to Utah to see the whole family. He looks awesome, especially when he's throwing up gang signs or wearing his mask. I'm so excited!

See Ya

Andrew said...

Love it! He is such a trooper. I hope he is almost done with the lights though and that his bilirubin keeps going down! We love that little guy!

Andrew said...

that was actually a comment by ashly...not andrew

Jenny said...

i love it. he is such a cutie congratulations! i can't believe you had to push for 3 hours!! 2 almost killed me i was so thirsty and they would only let me have like 2 ice chips

Chris said...

I am not sure if I have the story straight, but I think my sister visit teaches Clark's niece in the dorms. She was on your blog connected to ours and figured there can't be to many Heymans. Pretty cool. Home everything is going great. Miss you guys.