Wednesday, May 23, 2007

At the Park before Dark with Clark and the Larks (and Beck and Nat)

Beck was not into sharing the blanket... (he gets it from his mom).

I taught Beck to hold on for dear life... while I tried to jump off the swings as far as I could into the sand. (j/k, I didn't jump as far as I could...just pretty far... and it wasn't sand... it was wood chips.)

The other day we found a secret park in the middle of a secret location. It was a like a little oasis in the middle of the desert. It had a pond with ducks, the best playground imaginable (swings that go around like a merry-go-round, rock climbing walls, a really tall and twisty slide...etc.), and outstanding landscaping. Now, I admit, I am no park expert, but this was definitely a cool park. I cannot disclose the exact location because we don't want our secret spot to become crowded. Unless you bribe me, I might tell you.

4 comments:

Ashly said...

That Beck, he is so pushy. Ha yeah right, he is Mr. Mellow Man. Cutest boys on the block if I do say so myself!

Anonymous said...

We know where the park is Clark. We are threatining to release the park's whereabouts UNLESS you give the Cordells wedding dresses for their daughters. WE WILL RELEASE THE INFORMATION!

Clark said...

I said bribes not threats. If you are privileged enough to know where this park is, it would hurt you too to release the location. Think about Sam, do you want him to have to wait in a line to use the slide? Trust me Abram; you do not want to do this. We can talk it out.

Anonymous said...

clark is about to drop the baby!!! what is going on up there in utah? i dont like no hands.... you are worse than michael jackson when he held the baby over the balcony! geez.
love, homie gma.