Saturday, June 16, 2007

Softball Champions!

Last Wednesday our team won the BYU men's intramural softball championship... proving to the world that you don't need cleats, uniforms, or even an actual team name to dominate the competition. Team 67 (that's us) was the only undefeated team in tournament play. What up now?

When times got rough, I brought the heat. I was known for my nasty curveball and a fierce 10 ft arch.

Clark, Jared, Matt, and B-diddy. Showing off the coveted intramural Champion shirt... that I will most likely never wear...but at least I have one.

7 comments:

riley s. said...

Have you ever taken a line drive to the face with a softball? You don't say, Hey that's downy soft!

Wendy said...

Way to go guys! You make me proud. (I love my brother too!)

Tylershark said...

Congrats! You should wear that shirt with pride.

Papa said...

Way to go champ. You old H.B. guys are O.K. I can even say I saw you play. You all look so clean shaven. Love Dad.

Jennifer B. said...

Congratulations! Come down and we'll have a family tournament. (Beware, David's got a wicked fast pitch!)

julie said...

Congrats Clark! Thanks for the late night games! We had a great time. Hopefully my brain will work better when this little girl arrives... but thats doubtfull...

Sete said...

Jared Dinsbach is still alive? And you got him to play softball? I dont know which is more impressive...you guys actually winning, or jared playing!
I would say nice stuff like"way to go!" and "you look clean shaven!" but seeing you guys together just makes me jealous ( not jealous that i dont live in Utah, because you guys should be jealous of that ) but that you guys all get to hang out....i still love you though...