Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O' Christmas Tree

So far every Christmas Natalie and I have been married we have bought a real Christmas tree to decorate and put in our home. The interesting part of that tradition is that each year we have left town for Christmas, so we have ended up giving our tree away before Christmas. Last year we put our tree outside our house with a sign on it saying FREE... we went to the grocery store and came back and it was gone. We like to think that a family who needed it thought it was a Christmas miracle. It is a fun tradition we have going. If anybody would like to nominate a family for us to give our tree to... please have them make a video and send it to us... we will review and consider.



Beck liked putting on the ornaments almost as much as he likes taking them off... Beck caught in the act.

Nothing better than a flammable tree and fire.

For those that are confused why our apartment looks so different...we recently moved into my parents house in Huntington Beach... while they are in Boston serving a church mission. We love having the extra space and backyard. We will be calling my old home our new home for the next 12 months. This picture is for family interested in seeing the new family room layout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! You did a good job on your Christmas tree.

Tylershark said...

The tree looks great! I would like to nominate either my family or Jen's as the lucky recipients of your tree when you leave town. How soon do you need my video application? Also, do you deliver?

julie said...

is decor included?

Michelle S. said...

I like what you've done with the family room! And what a nice tradition. I'll keep my video camera handy.

Wendy said...

It looks great, I love that you have the fire going. As Mom would say, "I'll be right over."

Russell and Trish said...

Guys!! It looks like you are having so much fun! Beck is getting so big...and so handsome! Miss ya

Summer Lane said...

you have the cutest family!