Monday, March 29, 2010

Beckett is 3! (tear)

Because our little boy was growing up, we decided to celebrate the big 3 with all things UP. Kites, clouds and over sized balloons filled the party- and I'm so happy his first big birthday soiree was such a success! Every time Beckett sees a balloon now he says, are those balloons for my party? (I just say, yes they are for your party... it seems to appease him more than the 'no' I threw out the first time he asked.) Thank you to all the friends and family that came out to see my big boy on his big day.





fresh squeezed that morning by Clark


Cloud Cake Pops




must have been some juicy gossip


cute Sadie back from Austria


Bennett painting his kite


decorations for the kites


A balloon took off with someone's kite


Beckett's favorite part of the day


or maybe this was. I made him a whole cake for himself, but all he wanted was a little cloud. You can guess who ate the big cake later (me).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECK!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I heard the party was amazing and the pictures exceeded my expectations. You are amazing at parties and details, Natalie. Wish we could have been there! Happy birthday to Beck.

Clark said...

Nat you are the ultimate party planner. Thats why I married you. In fact, when we were dating I pictured you throwing the hippest party for our future 3 yr old... I just didn't foresee that it would include me squeezing 100 oranges the morning of the party to fulfil your vision. My forearms are still sore...but I love you.

Ashly said...

Nat it was perfectly amazing. You did such a great job and the party was a total hit! You are the bomb party planner that's for sure. Thanks for the great time! Isn't it the saddest/funnest thing that are boys are 3 years old? I still can't believe I have a 3 year old. It is crazy. I still think of Beck and Bennett as little babies hanging out on your floor, watching baby einstein (the one with the animals which I think was the only one beckett liked right?).

Kristen said...

Looks like a delightful party! I love the balloons on the cake.

Happy Birthday Beck!

Chrissy said...

This party seriously couldn't get cuter, honestly!