Sunday, April 8, 2007

Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho!

Thank goodness for the Diaper Genie 2. The only thing it doesn't do is actually grant wishes. My only wish is that Beck would not poo right after he gets a new diaper. Oh well, at least our house still smells so fresh and so clean, clean.

A day in the life of Beckett Andrew... whoever can guess how many diapers in this diaper genie bag... wins the bag.
I told Beck that he goes through more diapers than anybody I know... and then he said "rock on."
-Dad

3 comments:

Chris said...

My guess is 47. You can just hand deliver the prize to Andrew's house. Put a birthday card on it for Ashly's birthday. I appreciate you doing that. Thanks.

Jennifer B. said...

Productive little guy you've got there! I'll guess 38.

Clark said...

Well, the results are in. The bag actually contained 61 diapers. This makes Chris our winner. Thank you everyone for participating. And as Chris requested the bag has been delivered to Drew and Ashley’s... and for a nice finishing touch we lit the bag on fire and left it on their door step... and ran.