Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Little Lady is 6 Months!



I can't believe its been 6 months already since she was born! For some reason I feel like Lucy is immortalized as a newborn. Its only been recently that I've looked at her and realized just how big she is getting! And maybe its me being a bit biased... but she is such a beautiful little girl! I always tell her how she and I are going to be besties and I'll take her to all my favorite cities and buy her lots of cute coats and boots to wear on our excursions. We just love our little Lucy girl and feel so lucky to be parents to such a sweetheart!

7 comments:

Ashly said...

you are becoming quite the talented bow creator! and that last picture of lucy looks like beck...wierd because i dont usually see a striking resemblance between the two! she definitely is a beauty. oh and scarlett and i would like to join you on those fun excursions in the future pppplease!

Jennifer B. said...

She is so lovely!

Maurice&Tash said...

1- she knows how to work a camera
2- nice headband, you made that right?
3- You are a good mother
4- do you love shopping for a little girl?

Julia Holmes said...

She is so pretty, those big brown eyes. I bet you get this all the time but she looks just like you! I think that is so fun.

Michelle S. said...

She is precious! What a treat to see her grow!

Papa said...

Thanks for the pictures. They make life so much better. She makes life so much better. Love you all, papa

Shandra and Christian said...

She is beautiful!! Like a little porcelain doll.