Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nat's it.

Thanks for the tag Clark and Chelseabug!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Tony Roma’s Hostess- home of the endless slab
2. Movie Extra (see “Like Mike”- be jealous, I was thisclose to Lil’ Bow Wow)
3. Summer BYU Sports Camp counselor
4. Ebayer (I’ve sold three things so far! But have bought oh so much more…)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Family Man
2. 9 to 5 (Rylander sister classic)
3. Clueless
4. Life is Beautiful

Four places I have lived:
1. Trudy Lane, Huntington Beach (still miss it)
2. Helenbrook, Huntington Beach
3. Miss Flo’s House, Hopkins Village, Belize
4. 9 different addresses in Provo

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Reruns of 90210 (guilty pleasure)
2. Reruns of OC (another guilty pleasure)
3. Reruns of Dawson’s Creek (okay, what else am I supposed to do when I feed the baby?)
4. LOST (24 has been replaced)

Four places I've been:
1. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
2. Tikal, Guatemala (The ruins are one of the most amazing things I’ve seen)
3. St. Lucia
4. Ogallala, Nebraska (Now that’s a place not many can say they’ve been)

Four favorite foods:
Currently they are…
1. Grilled Wild Salmon
2. Waldorf salad, with vinaigrette and blue cheese dressing
3. Sink peaches (so juicy you have to eat them over a sink)
And always a staple…
4. Pina Coladas

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Lots of blogs
2. gmail.com
3. ebay.com
4. anthropologie.com

Four places I'd rather be:
1. At home, playing Scrabble and watching a movie with Clark
2. South Coast Plaza
3. In clothes without spitup on them
4. Anywhere with the ocean

Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. You are all off the hook.

5 comments:

Tylershark said...

So many things I might have guessed, and yet many surprises. Thanks for the posting.

Clueless is a classic. Also, I too enjoy pina coladas, pina coloda car air fresheners, pina coloda shampoo, frozen yougart, surf wax, lip balm, you name it.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Ok, I found this blog by chance and I am so glad I did! I havent heard from you in forever!!! (This is Stephanie Bremer Dulgarian by the way!)
Natalie, how are you?! Youre a mom! I am so out of the loop! You have to keep in touch! How is everyone else doing? Hows Kelly? I miss her too! I read Sarahs blog, but couldnt figure out how to comment on it. And does anyone know how to contact Julia warner? I heard she is going through a rough time- I cant even imagine.
K Natalie, we have to keep in touch!

Kristen said...

Reruns are a staple for the nursing mom. Some days they are my only form of adult conversation...

Sete said...

hey Natalie
I'm so glad to know someone else watches these shows when feeding the baby. Seth is worried Ben is going to turn out part girl for all the shows I watch in the middle of the night.
Kim

Jade Barnes said...

Thoughtful blog thanks for posting.