Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tag! Clark's it.

I've been hit, so here it goes...


Four jobs I've had:

1. HSS (Huntington Surf & Sport) – (Just pretended that I was really good at surfing to fit in)
2. Andrew Boyack Wedding Photography Assistant (Went to random weddings, occasionally changed the camera backs with new rolls of film, and flirted with the bridesmaids)
3. Dental File Destruction Manager – (Managed and oversaw the utter destruction of thousands of outdated dental records… just me, the files, and a really slow shredding machine)
4. Wedding dress salesman – (enough said)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. North Shore (“When are you going to stop calling me a Barney?…When you’re not a Barney anymore, Barney.”)
2. Tommy Boy
3. Office Space (TV edit)
4. The homemade video about a thief who stole a special ring. (“Lying on the couch…. hey mom, I swear I didn’t hit Wendy!”)

Four places I have lived:
1. Huntington Beach, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Friendswood, TX
4. TBA

Four favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. The Simpsons
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Lost

Four places I've been:
1. St. Lucia (when there is a sign posted with a picture of a sea urchin on it… it doesn’t mean “come run into the water here”.)
2. Chicago (Garret’s Carmel Popcorn anyone? yum)
3. New Castle, England (“Don’t worry Dad, we don’t need to book a hotel right now, we’ll just find one later.” oops)
4. Quebec (Parlez vous Anglais ? Merci beaucoup!)

Four favorite foods:
1. Sushi (Happy Sumo)
2. Caesar Salads
3. Cafe Rio
4. Whatever Nat makes.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. My favorite blogs (see list to the side)
2. www.gmail.com
3. www.blackboard.byu.edu
4. www.natisthebestwifeinthewholewideworld.com

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Home
2. The beach
3. The river
4. The beach

Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Natalie
2. Drew Larkie
3. Suzanne (time to start a blog sista’)
4. Seth Braithwaite

3 comments:

Tylershark said...

I almost said Tommy Boy. Oh well, we're not twins. Thanks for playing tag.

Ashly said...

I want a website like nat's. I need to get Andrew on that!

Kristen said...

Clark -- I didn't know you are a sushi fan! I have developed an affinity for it myself. Although I'm still adjusting to the punch of wasabi.