Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Boudoir

We meant to post this a long time ago, but I wanted to wait until our lamps came. I've been wanting bedside table lamps for quite some time and there is no way our bedroom would be complete without them. So then they came... and then a month went by... and now we are finally posting our finished project . Headboard made by us (okay mostly Clark) and bedside table painted and reknobed (is that a word?) by us. I just love it! We both swear we sleep better now that it looks like a real bedroom. And yes, Clark loved the idea to use pink- I did not force him. What do you think?





I was pretty exhausted from all the work. Okay maybe from watching all the work.


Before picture of dresser.



Clark's art.



Finished!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful! like a picture out of domino magazine. i'm so impressed.

Ashly said...

I love your slippers in the pic. I especially love all of these posts. All i can say is, it is abou time! Im sad we missed the fall festivities though! :(

Anonymous said...

That bedroom looks alot more fun now. you two are creative geniuses. It's even better than "Design on a Dime."

The Rylanders said...

I love it! I am so glad that I have a sister-in-law that is such a great interior decorator because I stronly lack in that department! If we ever buy a house (let's stress the word EVER) I am flying you out so you can decorate it. Deal?

Amy said...

Totally awesome! It is always so much better too when you're own sweat is put into it! Good job!