Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The most magical birthday ever.

October 7 was my 25th birthday, so to celebrate we all went out the night before to CPK. I noticed Rachael talking to this really odd looking man, but I just thought it was another weird guy trying to pick up on her or something (not too far fetched if you've seen some of these guys!) Turned out my big brother Richie and my Dad hired a magician to come and entertain us all! I absolutely loved it and couldn't have asked for a better birthday!
Side note- I of course forgot my camera so I stole these pics from other people's blogs (thanks Ashly and Julie!)


Somehow, the card I picked ended up inside the orange Julie is holding. How does he do it?


Me and Mont. And my certificate as an official member of the Mont the Magician Club.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who wears a shirt like that has to be a real magician. How did he get a suit to fit all on one shirt!?

-Abram

Jillyboo said...

that is so cool.
And is thatEvan Hook in the picture of all the guys? He looks like Evan, maybe he is Evan. I had a few classes with him at GWC and my friend Katie dated him in high School.

Anonymous said...

Hey nana boo, is that the same magician that taught your dad all of his disappearing tricks??

Anonymous said...

haha mom.

Jennifer B. said...

Ack! I missed your birthday! Belated wishes.

I'm glad you had fun. Hope your next year is even better than the last!

Amy said...

That's hilarious! What fun family!