Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving.

So I had my first try at a turkey this Thanksgiving. Clark and I decided to stay home and I was soooo excited to make my first thanksgiving meal. After debating all week long (or maybe longer) over which turkey recipe to go with, I finally turned to trusty ole Bon Appetite and made their lemon herb version (with the lemons baked under the skin- not the most fun process). Not bad for my first time! But the sides are always the show stopper for me. Sweet baked yams, garlic mashed potatoes, spinach salad with bacon and pears, oh and of course stinko (Rylander family fave). Our table has never seen so much food!




9 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Wow! Looks delicious. Nice work chef!

Michelle S. said...

Natalie your table looks it came right out of a magazine. Beautiful!

Ashly said...

Wow Nat, Im very impressed, but not surprised. You are quite the little hostess! I looks amazing. I wish I could have had a taste of all the yummy dishes!

Tiff and Dan said...

you are amazing! I love the presentation of it all! lets play this week!

Kristen said...

I'm impressed! What a photogenic spread. I am sure it tasted great too. It looks like had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

It looks like YOU had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The turkey...maybe not so much.

Kim said...

Am I the only one who doesn't know what stinko is? Please tell me Natalie!

Tylershark said...

If I were to drive up, would there still be leftovers left over?

Unknown said...

aw you are wearing the apron i made for you! that is some true sister love you are displaying and i appreciate it.